Cardfight Vanguard Academy
Cardfight Vanguard Academy

Welcome to the Cardfight Vanguard Academy! Please support us by registering and becoming a member!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
When Everything that glitters ain't gold...
Staff Recruiting
Royal Paladin (Reglious Soul Saver) Deck Profile
Floris introduction
Aqua Force (Tetra Drive Dragon) with Strides Deck Profile
Card of the Week [16.02.2014]
Grade 0 Rush
Mau5Trap's GFX showcase
Users Who Remind me of anime characters
Quintet Walls - Are They More than Perfect?
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:22 pm
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 am
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Question about Ride to Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Snowpaw

United Sanctuary

Question about Ride to Victory Empty
Snowpaw

Activity Points : 5

PostSubject: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 pm#1

I heard that Extra Booster 06: Dazzling Divas was not put in the Ride to Victory game, but then I saw that the 1.2 update added it in. I downloaded said update but I can't find the pack. How do I access it? Do I have to download the new packs separately, and if so, from where?

Just so we're clear, I'm talking about the first 3DS game for Vanguard released only in Japan. Yes, I have a Japanese 3DS, and I'm playing an official cart on it. I got this for my birthday, which is today, and I REALLY want EB06...
Back to top Go down
jason1637

jason1637

Activity Points : 150

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 am#2

I HAVE A 3DS GETTING THAT
Back to top Go down
Snowpaw

United Sanctuary

Snowpaw

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 am#3

jason1637 wrote:

Yeah, you need a Japanese one, since the 3DS is region locked and it never got an international release. Let's hope Lock On Victory will.

I really hope someone else here has the game...I can't figure out how to access the extra boosters...
Back to top Go down
jason1637

jason1637

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:05 am#4

Snowpaw wrote:
jason1637 wrote:

Yeah, you need a Japanese one, since the 3DS is region locked and it never got an international release. Let's hope Lock On Victory will.

I really hope someone else here has the game...I can't figure out how to access the extra boosters...
can i change the language of the game
Back to top Go down
Snowpaw

United Sanctuary

Snowpaw

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 am#5

jason1637 wrote:
Snowpaw wrote:
jason1637 wrote:

Nope. Gotta be able to read hiragana/katakana in order to know the card effects, or look em up by the picture. I can read kana, and I've listened to every anime episode in japanese, so I can understand the effects of cards I haven't seen before, even though it takes like 3 minutes of reading.

That said, IF you have a Japanese region 3DS or a region unlocked one, you CAN play with 0 japanese knowledge. You will be lost though, and have to fumble through a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
jason1637

jason1637

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:32 pm#6

Snowpaw wrote:
jason1637 wrote:
Snowpaw wrote:
jason1637 wrote:

Nope. Gotta be able to read hiragana/katakana in order to know the card effects, or look em up by the picture. I can read kana, and I've listened to every anime episode in japanese, so I can understand the effects of cards I haven't seen before, even though it takes like 3 minutes of reading.

That said, IF you have a Japanese region 3DS or a region unlocked one, you CAN play with 0 japanese knowledge. You will be lost though, and have to fumble through a lot of stuff.

This game should come to the states
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question about Ride to Victory EmptyQuestion about Ride to Victory Empty

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ride to Victory Question about Ride to Victory Empty#7

Back to top Go down

Question about Ride to Victory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1