Cardfight Vanguard Academy
Cardfight Vanguard Academy

Welcome to the Cardfight Vanguard Academy! Please support us by registering and becoming a member!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
When Everything that glitters ain't gold...
Staff Recruiting
Royal Paladin (Reglious Soul Saver) Deck Profile
Floris introduction
Aqua Force (Tetra Drive Dragon) with Strides Deck Profile
Card of the Week [16.02.2014]
Grade 0 Rush
Mau5Trap's GFX showcase
Users Who Remind me of anime characters
Quintet Walls - Are They More than Perfect?
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:22 pm
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 am
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Staff Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxOZxX

Admin

Staff Recruiting - Page 2 Empty
XxOZxX

Activity Points : 284

PostSubject: Staff Recruiting Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:30 pm#1

First topic message reminder :

STAFF RECRUITING

Introduction:
Here's your chance to help out! We're looking for some new faces to join our staff and assist us on CFVA. We have decided to open almost all positions of staff those who feel like they can offer help, the reasons are many, starting from the need of help in taking care of CFVA, getting more activity and help around it. This means while we're recruiting, we're mostly interested in individuals that already possess the appropriate skillset, or are very fast learners.

Requirements:
-Be active in CFVA and fulfill your duties, for more info check Staff Chart .
-Be good at English.
-Be nice with a good attitude towards members and other staff.

Available Positions:
GFX Team ( We're currently in deep need of Gfxers! )
Professors
Event Managers

How To Apply?:
To apply for a position from the ones mentioned above post in this thread with the following format:
Code:

Position you're applying to:
Experience:
What can you offer to CFVA:
- Position you're applying to - here are you allowed only to apply for 1 position either Gfxer, Professor or Events manager .
- Activity - The time and days you will be able to be active at CFVA and make your job if you are accepted.
- Experience - Describe briefly what you think you duties could be for the Position you were applied. If you got any experience in it you can mention it .
- What can you offer to CFVA - Basically you must write here your qualities & what you can give to make CFVA better.

NOTE: Only member who are actually wanting to join and will be active at CFVA are allowed to post in this thread!.
If you have any questions feel free to address them to me on CFVA's chat or PMs.

Best Regards
CFVA's Admin
OZ.

Back to top Go down
https://cfvacademy.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
arc.fullbuster

United Sanctuary

arc.fullbuster

Activity Points : 1

PostSubject: Staff Recruiting Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 pm#26

Position you're applying to: Event Managers
Activity: Yes I can do it
Experience: Since I'm form Area Forum, I have many experince there making an Tournaments
Notes: YES
Back to top Go down
Insanity Mist

Insanity Mist

Activity Points : 200

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruiting Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:37 pm#27

i will see what you have.
Back to top Go down
{TSC}:G}Royal Guillotine

United Sanctuary

{TSC}:G}Royal Guillotine

Activity Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruiting Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm#28

Position you're applying to: I can pretty much do anything necessary. Events, manage, content, judge, resource, anything necessary.
Activity: Been scoping out. I used the "How to (play/build)" forum of this site to get into the game. At school I am 13-2 with Shadow paladin (Diablo/Claret stride) and 9-2 with Gold paladin (Dark Liberation, LB - Stride. My custom deck.) I can be as active as you need me to be, get in touch with me personally after I get out of class and off work. Sunday's I am free all day, weekdays I can be free after 10pm and about 2-3 hours in slots throughout the day. Like I stated previously, just get in touch with me personally.
Experience: With what? The game? 2012 I started with link joker, dropped the game when I moved to isreal then picked in back up in Osakawa 2013. Dropped it again in HS of 2014 until 7 weeks ago today (ironically). Now that I know the ins and outs of the game in a good degree, however I'm not perfect, and have acquired a set of skills, along side the predominant ability to build and "map" decks out, I feel as though I can serve as n assistant or a teacher/staff (much like a councilor of some sort. I haven't competed in a tournament but my team has for a three year period and when this week comes (in under 19 hours from now), I can start producing content with the team and sharing some insight on the game from my perspective. I was really good at Yugioh, but I f*$#!ing hate Konami, so I'm rocking out to bushiroad. Buddyfight is another game I love but its something that Vanguard has that BF doesn't. That's kind'a why I'm here.
Notes: Reach my Phone at anytime, (Apple products much welcomed due to "imessage" feature.)
hmu on skype if you want to talk or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Recruiting - Page 2 EmptyStaff Recruiting - Page 2 Empty

PostSubject: Re: Staff Recruiting Staff Recruiting - Page 2 Empty#29

Back to top Go down

Staff Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2