Cardfight Vanguard Academy
Cardfight Vanguard Academy

Welcome to the Cardfight Vanguard Academy! Please support us by registering and becoming a member!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
When Everything that glitters ain't gold...
Staff Recruiting
Royal Paladin (Reglious Soul Saver) Deck Profile
Floris introduction
Aqua Force (Tetra Drive Dragon) with Strides Deck Profile
Card of the Week [16.02.2014]
Grade 0 Rush
Mau5Trap's GFX showcase
Users Who Remind me of anime characters
Quintet Walls - Are They More than Perfect?
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm
Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm
Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:22 pm
Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 am
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm
Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
{TSC}:G}Royal Guillotine

United Sanctuary

When Everything that glitters ain't gold... Empty
{TSC}:G}Royal Guillotine

Activity Points : 4

PostSubject: When Everything that glitters ain't gold... When Everything that glitters ain't gold... EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm#1

Hey, sup, hola, konichiwa, salve, (insert script here).

I'm sort of lost as to what this is. I don't do much talking when the content is about my life. It bores me, thus, boring the ones who read this.
W/o further delay. I'm Yu, or Donte either name is legal and will do fine with me. Think of me as a source of anything you may want to run by someone without the fear of judgment of any kind. Judging takes effort and time, time of which I don't have much of. I love this game. I am totally done with yugioh for a personal reason. I am actually not new to the game, I debuted my skills in 2013 at my HS with Link Joker, this story can be seen as a fallacy or true, to scrap all scant and potentially disrespectfully disagreeable comments I'll state that, yes I lost some, but I did win a lot. I moved onto Gold Paladin in summer of the same year. I dropped the game for the release of "Nekroz" and dominated a bit until ARG decided to pull slick poop on a couple of my team mates and I as well. We decided to pickup a multitude of games that include, Buddyfight (presently), Pokemon (Dropped due to horrible community and anime), and finally CardFight!! Vanguard (excellent gamea all around.). We never took up magic, to hell with that cruddy game, it should be discontinued. I believe I have some serious Cardfighting skills, not better than my team mates but I'm pretty solid. My intellect of the game and knowledge on deck building, however, does come in handy when all available cards are listed to me with the integrity of the player that I'm helping, their card consent/passion/choice+reason is pivotal when compiling a deck(list).

Decks I have ran with the W/L ratio:
Link Joker - (Pre-Messiah) - 12-7
Kagero -  (Pre-Eradicator) - 5-3
Dimensional Police Metalborg- 0-7 *Legion is not a good choice against Dark Irregulars
Royal Paladin - 9-3
Shadow Paladin Revenger/Diablo -  8-3? (I honestly don't remember losing, maybe about 3 times but I honestly can't recall losing any games)
Gold Paladin (Liberating Welps Build) - In the "re"making stage. (2-1) PLayed it for a day or two then picked up Nekroz, returning to get it all back.

It was a ride, I'll be honest, not that I have a steady job and the college life has settled in, among that I have acquired a few challenging players in both my state and the neighboring 4 that I have known for a good deal of time, I can now further my skills in Vanguard, hopefully if I become arrogant enough with the new Vanguard Online system I may be able to give a good run here as well.

If you have question or just want to chillax with me, hmu on my cell, FB, or Skype. Creeps will just be blocked w/o second thought.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1